Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Select your plantation shutter color, louver size, control, and frame. And choose your background wall color to get a good feel for how Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you've found what you like, you can download your ideal shutters and email them to our Sunburst store so we can craft a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few shutter tips:
- Snow White is our most chosen color.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in popularity.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or conventional style decor, and hidden tilt for a more modern home.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great options that let you close the bottom louvers for privacy and opening the top louvers to let in light.
- With frames, the main idea is if you have trim/casing around your window, go with the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. No casing or trim: any frame will work.
- For windows using a bottom sill piece—probably marble or wood—be sure to choose “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that would sit on top of your sill piece.